CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 

Well, there are a few chages that I would like to apply in my study programme First of all I'd like to change the annual subjects into semestral subjects. It is not something easy but if you fail a subject that is annual will delay you too much qith your career, and for the fact that university are very expensive it generates a problem.

For the workload I think that teachers don't sympathize a lot with us, like they think that we have all the worlds time and don't see that we have other subjects, i'd like that they could be more empathetic in that terms.

I think the infractusture in our faculty is good but there are things that I'd like them to improve. If we compare infrastructure among other faculties, ours is very poor. I'd like to have more places with grass to rest comfortably.

About technology I think we can give it a better use, because at the beginning of online classes it was to dificult to adapt for the only thing that we don't use to much technology in the faculty. The classes are too long and at the end it's too dificult to concentrate in front of a screen.

And to finish, I would be so grateful if the teachers could, please, give us the answers of some tasks they give us, because I really don't like to stay in the limbo wondering if what I did and what I answered was correct.



Comentarios

  1. very true about the annual bouquets, about the technology

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It is true! There are subjects where we are not given the answers to the exercise guides, and I feel that it helps us more if we knew if what we answered was good or bad :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think the same about the answers of the task!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think even now it is still a bit difficult to adapt to online classes

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I would love that the helpers and teachers could answer all our questions and answers in time

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Country I Would Like to Visit.

English Language Challenges