English Language Challenges

When I had the first class of English in University I noticed that it wasn't so different of my classes in school so It was not difficut for me to understand and follow the rythm of the classes, in fact it helped me to "loosen my tongue", so to speak, because I wasn't too good speaking in english, mainly becase I get nervous when it comes to talking to other people. Thanks to this class I can now speak more fluently.

The blog helped me to see what kind of mistakes do I make when I write in english, it also helps me to talk better when I have to. At school I already did something like a blog, the only difference was the platform I used and the topic of the weekly post, so it wasn't very difficult either. Even so, I think I shoul improve when I speak, to create coherent sentences or rather to say it correctly.

I use English a lot in my daily life, mainly in songs but I also read in english, things like comics (manga, manhua & manhwas), I watch videos in english without subtitles, I watch movies in english but with subtitles just in case, I also speak in english sometimes with my sister or my friends, sometimes when I don't want my family to understand what I said or just because I want to. But when I use Wnglish he most is when I listen to music, since I like music and sing, I do it often.



Comentarios

  1. How great that you can practice your English by talking to friends or your sister, that's very useful.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have heard you speak in English and I think you do it very well uwu

    ResponderBorrar
  3. How lucky, by the way I love your English. You make it look easy.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Country I Would Like to Visit.

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME