The Best Concert Ever.

One of the best concerts I’ve have the pleasure to go is BTS in Movistar Arena on March 11, 2017.

BTS (Korean: 방탄소년단) is a seven-member South Korean boy band that debuted in 2013 under BigHit Entertainment. The septet, composed for RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V & Jungkook, co-writes and co-produces much of their own output. Their lyrics, often focused on personal and social commentary, touch on the themes of mental health, troubles of school-age youth, loss, the journey toward loving oneself, and individualism. Their work features reference to literature and psychological concepts and includes an alternative universe storyline.


I went to that concert with my best friends, the atmosphere was very comfortable, we arrived at the Movistar Arena at 6 AM and during the wait the agency in charge of the concert prepared activities, there were food carts and a large space for everyone with VIP tickets, like some kind of waiting room. Then we went in and the concert started, being there with my friends and the emotion, the joy I felt was inexplicable. 

During the concert I get separated from my friends, but I quickly found one of them and we spend the rest of the concert together, dancing, singing shouting, sometimes crying but mostly laughing.

Although at the beginning I wanted to be as far forward as possible, later I realized that it is better to be neither too far ahead nor too far behind, so you can enjoy more and not being so worried about being pushed.

What I like the most was the lightning, it looked almost like what is known as "Ocean Light".

Comentarios

  1. wow what luck! It must have been an incredible show if it's BTS, WITHOUT a doubt :0

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like Fake Love, is the only song I know actually haha

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Oh how beautiful, I only know the song ft Halsey but I like the energy they have.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. OMG I love BTS!!! Hope I could see them soon, I'd love to see them singing Dynamite.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Country I Would Like to Visit.

English Language Challenges

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME