My Favourite Movie

There are so many good movies and series that is really hard for me to choose one of all of thm, but there is a franchise of movies that will always touch my heart.

How To Train Your Dragon, an American media franchise from DreamWorks Animation loosely based on the eponymous series of children's books by British author Cressida Cowell. It consists of three feature films: How To Train Your Dragon (2010), How To Train Your Dragon 2 (2014) & How To Train Your Dragon: Hidden World (2019).

The franchise follows the adventures of a young Viking named Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, son of Stoick the Vast, leader of the Viking Island of Berk. Although inicially dismissed as a clumsy and underweight misfit, he soon becomes reknowed as a courageous expert in dragons, beginning with Toothless, a member of the rare Night Fury breed as his flying mount and closest companion.

I really like and recommend this franchise for the scences full of emotion and fun, the way DreamWorks carried away the character development is just marvelous, specially in Hiccup and Stoick the Vast.

Comentarios

  1. This is such a really good movie. I remember when I watched it at cinema, was a pretty special familiar moment.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I’ve never seen the 2 and the 3 and I really don’t know the reason why the first one really loved me and immediately entered my top, so I think I can no longer delay a marathon of these films

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Country I Would Like to Visit.

English Language Challenges

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME