SONG(S), MIXED OF THINGS

I'm the type of person that doesn't have a favourite artist, I've been like this since forever therefore I'm going to refer to some songs that are now stuck in my head. First of all, I listen to every type of music, so in this post you'll see a little of "everything".

"夜に駆ける"  by YOASOBI, also known as "Yoru ni Kakeru" or "Racing Into th Night", is a J-pop song that I've listened for the first time recently. It got stuck in my head and until now it hasn't gone. I like to sing it whenever i can, obvously with lyrics, 'cause i don't know the song yet.


"Seve" by Tez Cadey, is a deep house, dance/electronic song that came out in 2015. The song is sung in swahili. This song has reached nearly 60 million views worldwide since its realease. I really like this song.


"Ojalá" by Silvio Rodríguez, this song was always in my life, because my dad used to sing it to me to sleep, he always took his guitar and played that song for me. It's a song that I always have in my head, no matter how many years have passed.

Comentarios

  1. Sounds amazing hear "Ojala" until you fall asleep, when i heard it the first time one year ago i loved it

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I just heard the song "Yoru ni Kakeru" and I was just like you xD
    the lyrics are very good

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I really haven't heard J-pop, but I bet it's an interesting music genre.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Country I Would Like to Visit.

English Language Challenges

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME